Wednesday 23 March 2011

YouTube is so poppular now


Hi everyone! I'm Martina I want to tell u about youtube. Youtube is the popular web site in the world. If u want to go on youtube u can go to www.youtube.com. It got the words ''You'' is black and '' Tube'' is red. Youtube is so popular for teenager cause they likes to listen to music. Youtube have a lots of thing to do. It has music all around the world, news and a lots of video clips. We can go in Youtube buy computers, lap top and mobile phones.

Teenagers likes to downloads some of music and movies in youtube cause it easy to downloads and the internet go fast. We can downloads everything in youtube but If we download by computer is fast than mobile phone. My dad also like youtube cause he likes to watch the news. We can see the pictures clearly and the sound clearly. If we go in youtube it would get lots of money from us especially downloads something. I think Youtube will go popular for long and more.

At the end I like youtube and I hope that it will be popular more. This is the last blog that I post. Now its nearly the result day. I hope that I will pass and get high score in my exam. This yl10 can improve my English and my typing. I like this yl10 and my teacher Philip. Thank for enjoy reading my post and sorry for any mistakes. I wish all this yl10 pass the exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment