Friday 4 March 2011

T-ara




T-ara are a famous group in Korean and have pop in Cambodia too. Because they're beautiful, sexy and their voice so sweet so they have a lot of people like their. We see in Cambodia have their video songs in TV like MYTV and another channel that have their video too. In Cambodia now have a lot of people like the famous in Korean too but some people say that isn't good for we to like. But I really like they because their have the good job for their future and we can see nature of their unity in their group.

I think they have the popular a lot of country in Asia and another country too. Their new song in Cambodia is very popular. Their new song was fun and good style. All their new song always have the new style and it make people like their style and do like their. So now in Cambodia like wear something like the Korean stars. I hope I will have a lot of comment @_@ and I know maybe I do this wrong grammar again...

No comments:

Post a Comment