Wednesday 2 February 2011

Police and Thieves



Yesterday was Wednesday the shop near the baker street name ''David Technology'' is busy as usual. Suddenly their were two young boys were walking toward the shop. When they walk I recognized that one boy name John, he's about 15 years the boy who always cause the trouble. The other boy is Henry, he's about 14 years old the boy who always stole things.

John and Henry walked into the shop. John ask the shop assistant about the price of the modern CD player while Henry was walking near the shelf. Henry only used his eyes to look at John but John seem not to care about it. About a minute later the bell rang. I saw John and Henry ran away from the shop and the was a man ran behind them. I thought the man was the shop assistant. After the man their were 4 or 5 security guard. I asked the guest who was in the shop. I asked '' Sorry sir what is happening?" The man answered '' The 2 boys had stole the CD player from the shop!'' Then I say good bye to him!

I was on the way to school. I ran as quick as I can because I knew that I was late for school. While I was running their is two boys is running behind me. They ran and touch my shoulder. They were Henry and John. Henry told me to take the CD player and keep it for him. I don't wanted to took it but he said '' If you don't keep I'll promise you will die happily''. I take then I saw three police were searching and I asked them they said they were looking for the young boys. I told them then the police caught Henry and John. I feel very Happy because I can help police caught the thieves. The police give me an awards too. I'm really happy.

3 comments:

  1. Good Job keep up the good work from eric

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niki, your English writing is very good and this story is excellent!

    Just change 'Polices' in the title to 'Police'
    Police never has an 's'

    Well done!!

    ReplyDelete