Wednesday 2 February 2011

THE TWO THIEF





THE TWO THIEF

One day two boy name Jonh and Henry are the friend.They live in India and John ask the shop assistant about the price of the modern CD player while Henry was walking near the shelf.And Henry look at the modern CD player near him , but they didn't buy it .Next day they go to the shopping in that supermarket and not buy it . And next day they went to the shop again but the
this time for bad thing.This time for stole the CD
player from shop.
After their were 4 or 5 man in shop . And I was that too I asked '' Sorry sir what is
happening?" The man answered '' The 2 boys had stole the CD player from my shop .

Next I run to tell the polices .After the polices was that and the ask him again what is happening to the shop ?and what is the thief look like ? and he answered and tell they about 130 cm ,they are young boys .I think 14 year old.


He told them then the police caught Henry and
John.And the police caught them I feel very Happy because I can help police caught the thieves.


The police ask they and tell ask they and they tell all the story . I'm really happy. from me don't stole any thing.
IT IS A GOOD THING WE CAN DO.

NEXT Police called their mom to got them back with some advices and told their children character how did with police and people older than them.After that their mother to take them from the police office.And tell them don't to do that again for ever.This is what they has stole.
THE END


Thank you for reading my post or give comment and wish you GOOD LUCK , HAS A GOOD DAY AND GOOD TIME ANYWAY .
All in all I want to say thank for my teacher that give me time to write this post .




SEE YOU SOON WITH NEW STORY !

FROM: ME.RITH







2 comments: