Wednesday 2 February 2011

The Thiefs







John and Henry are my friends , but I haven't seen them for ages . you probably won't believe were I saw them. I saw them . I saw them in the newspaper . On the newspaper it says that they wanted to catch John and Henry . At first I didn't think that it was them until I saw their photos . I was shock at but after that the newspaper said they got away . The police are trying to find them . And then I try to contact them but I can't .

A few weeks later I saw them on television . They were arrested by the police . And the police put them in jail .

Later I went to visit them in jail . And I asked them why they stole the CD player . And they said they were having trouble with money because they were gambling and I asked them how long do they have to stay in jail . They said a few months . And they promised not to do thing like that anymore .

1 comment:

  1. Eric this is good work and very creative. Well done!

    ReplyDelete