Wednesday 19 January 2011

Eric Style




My name is Eric . I am Cambodian. I study English at ACE one of the best school Phnom Penh ,and I am 15 years old . In my free time I like to play sport , reading books , playing games ,watching television , and listening to music .

My favorite singers are Justin Bieber , Beyonce , Adam Lambert ,and David Achuleta . My favorite sports is soccer . In ACE study in YL10(Young learners 10) .In future , I would like to travel around the world to learn about other's country culture, and their tradition . I think writing about this blog is so awesome because it help to improve my English , and my typing skills , too .

2 comments:

  1. you are so older than me , nice post


    from:Vathana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post! What country would you most like to visit?

    ReplyDelete