Wednesday 19 January 2011

Welcome to My Introduction...........

My name is PANHA. I'm 15 years old. I live in Phnom Penh. It was the capital city of Cambodia. I study at Hun Sen Boun Rany Phar Dem Tkov high school and my ënglish school is ACE. I have a lot of friend there and they so freidly...

Talking about my hobit. Because I have free time a lot so i have to spend my free time in good way. I spend about 1hour listening to music espeacailly Korea music. I love to read the book all king of book also love story(^_^)....I alway play facebook at my freetime cause my friend play that alot..... But now i play a game so i alway spent much time at play game( my mom alway scold at me cause i play game alot Sorry momy(_ _) ). I love to travel with my family. Every year we alway go to some wonderful place.
I almost forget about my farvorite subjet. I love all subjet but i like biology the most...... I really don't know why. ( but my mom say that it is beacause my father is the DOCTOR ^^ ). Math also the subjet i like too..............

It's Great !!!!!!!! Beacuse it was my first time on blog........ I really love blog cause i can share everything with my friend when i happy(^^) , sad(_ _) and i can also share my story anything i want..............(^^).Enjoy with me and the Blog. Young never lose Cause we are the invincible young^^.

5 comments:

  1. FROM NARA
    your post is very good and your picture is great

    ReplyDelete
  2. U write a lot of wrong words!!! but it is still cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good work! What is the best place that you have visited with your family!

    ReplyDelete