Wednesday 19 January 2011

Myself




My name is Julin. I'm 15 years old. I live in Cambodia. I like listening music and chatting. This is my favorite and I enjoy doing it every day. Also, i like playing tennis and reading. Those are my favorite activity and I think it's not a good habit, but I still like it.


Any way, talking too much about me. Now let talk about my studying. Nowadays, I study at AIS and ACE. I really the system education of ACE. It can help me to improve my English skill( listening, speaking, reading, writing). Also ACE is a standard school in Cambodia.









Now I'm in young learner 10, so this term I need to write many blogs to post in here. I really worry about it, but as my teacher told me that don't worry about it u can do it. About the blog, I'm really interesting on it. It's can help me improve my writing skill and I can be a writer in a whole term.






All above is about me. Thank for read this post......






10 comments:

  1. Wow really cool nice job:)
    From: Lylin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool but I think that u post a lot about kitty! Maybe u should remix it with the other! From niki

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah ha..killer hall: yr welcome
    Lylin: thank so much
    Niki: i'l try

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for making your first post, Julin. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank so much. I'll try harder than this julin....

    ReplyDelete