Wednesday 19 January 2011

Korng background



My name is Korng. I live in Phnom Penh . I was born in 1996 so now I'm 15 year old. Now I'm a student in ACE but before I'm in IEL school. In the free time I like to play football , basketball Because it can make my health become better and i can enjoy it with my best friend . Specially I like to play Internet ( I like it so much) And I don't like to talk a lot . My favorite food that I like the most is Pizza , Humburger , Chicken fried etc . The star that I like the most is "Boys like girls" they are very famous in western country. I




I think writing a blog is very interesting because I never write it before so it is new for me and It can share my writing to Million people all around the world "it very wonderful".

16 comments:

  1. cool I like your blog it cool . Monster

    ReplyDelete
  2. koko your write wrong spelling with the word western . Reach

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool Profile picture!
    From Niki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your welcome! New Title is excellent! From Niki

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh!!!your picture is so cool.........

    ReplyDelete
  6. your writting is good but you don't like rice

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful i also like boy like girl/......

    ReplyDelete
  8. yea.... boyslikegirls is my favorite star..... ^^
    i really like it...

    ReplyDelete
  9. How often do you go on the internet?

    ReplyDelete
  10. hmmmm........... I always on internet almost every time.

    ReplyDelete