Wednesday 19 January 2011

Leangsim Life



Hi everybody!My name's Leang sim.Today i would like to tell you about myself to all of you.I'm live in Cambodia capital is Phnom Penh.I'm fifteen years old.Now aday am study English at ACE school.I have two sisters and one brother.

In my free time I like go swimming,do homework,read novel book,read ghost book,play internet,travel around the world and sit in front of air conditional.And I don't like stay alone,watch television,play with dirty dog and cat and talking phone.

So now I i have some interesting about writing blog.Yeah writing blog is very good way for all of us to know the new word,good at writing,have some good advice from another people to look our blog.

I am very happy to the write blog today.I hope next time I can write about new technology,fashion,natural resource about my country to all of you to read, Now bye see You later('.').

9 comments: