Wednesday 19 January 2011

Happy a good day


Hi!Everybody.How are you?My name's Vuthita.I'd like to tell you about myself.I live in Cambodia.The capital is Phnom Penh.I'm fifteen years old.Now i study at Toul Tompoung high school.It's a beautiful school in Phnom Penh.I study English at ACE school.ACE is the name of school that have good system education and have a lot of good teachers.Every evening i study French at CCF. In free time i like listen to music and play sport especially i like to play tennis.Sometime i go to countryside with my family because there are a lot of fresh air and natural.Moreover there are mountains and water fall.I can take the photos in there.Oh!!!It's so fantastic.Furthermore i like to go the supermarket.I like to buy clothes and eat everything in there.I don't like swimming.I think swimming is a good sport but i can't swim so i don't like swim.when i am in the river i am very tired.
Now i have some interesting a bout writing blog because It's can make i happy at the time and i can improve my knowledge.

6 comments:

  1. I don't believe u love pooh!
    From : Niki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great... Give u a clap....Julin

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey it so beautiful picture..........

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice i like your picture . from monster

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vuthita, this is a great first post. Good work and well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete