Wednesday 19 January 2011

'Time To Introduce'


Hi guys~ It's time to introduce about myself..My name's Kanika, 11 years old, Come from Cambodia, Live in PP[Phnom Penh], Study Khmer at EESS and English at ACE..

In free time i like to listening to musics, w
atching dramas, reading novel books, playing games and shopping..

I also love sports like swimming, ping pong and volley ball..i hate drawing, coloring pictures(however it's girls' favorite hobbies..XD
) and studying maths..haha..(bad student :P..lol)...

My favorite subject is English only!

I think writing a blog is good, because it's help us to get more knowledge from the other players and help us to make more friends..

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kanika, I enjoyed reading your first post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's was the awesome one kanika, i think you are the best in writing.
    From: serey vutha

    ReplyDelete