Wednesday 19 January 2011

Introduce To Nice2


Hello Everyone,
My name is Ponloeu My nickname is Nice2. I live in Phnom Penh. I am fifteen years old. I study English at ACE and study khmer at Toun Fa High school. I like playing chart in the Internet cause it can help me got more friends. I dislike stay at home and do nothing cause. I think that writing a blog is really good because it can let many peoples in the whole know about me and if I read someone blog it also let me knows about they too. In my free time I always do sport, watch TV and Play computers games

7 comments:

  1. nice2 you are wrong a lot of spelling .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too much mistake.. try harder than dis.. friend julin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try more than this....... too much wrong spelling...
    from koko ~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!!lovely picture.you like sport look like me...from vuthita

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh..../so nice fire rocket!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How often do you chat on the internet?

    ReplyDelete