Wednesday 19 January 2011

Secret



HELLO EVERY BODY !
My name is Theany . I am a Cambodian girl. I live in Phnom Penh . I am 12 years old. I study English at ACE and I study Khmer at Suthur Mok High School.

In my free time I like reading , playing football , shopping , playing tennis , listening to music , drawing and working on the computer . I don't like playing game , playing basketball ,watching TV .

My favorite subjects are English and Math . Because when I study English It help me to improve my reading and good experience .

5 comments:

  1. Hey. What's up? Girl plays football. Has ha what is that? Are you boy or girl?
    Hey I just kidding. Do not angry.
    From: Prof. SAL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh!!!Your title look like my group's name

    ReplyDelete
  3. great player dude i like it

    from Rith

    ReplyDelete