Wednesday 19 January 2011

Kimna's First Blog Ever

My name is Kimna. In the year of twenty eleven (2011), I am now 14 years old. I live in Phnom Penh which is in Cambodia. I am actually part Chinese and part Cambodian. I study English at ACE (Australian Centre for Education) and study Khmer at Beltei Insitute.
That is enough for my background...
So, let talk about my likes and dislikes.

About my likes, I like to do research on the internet a lot and listening to English & Korean music in my free times (especially on rainy days). I also enjoyed reading long story books but just not as much as doing research on the internet or listening to music.









Now for my dislikes, I really really hates doing chorces especially washing the dishes (I mean, who does? nobody!! right?).




Now going on to my favourite subjects.

I'm bringing up a very new subject which I think you might not heard of before. It's "ulzzang". Ulzzang is actually a korean word that means "face"or "best face". Ulzzang are people mostly asians who takes pictures of themself wearing cute makeup, circles lenses, and nice hair. To me, i think that ulzzangs looks likes doll. I'm very obsessed with them.






Second subject is Hello Kitty. I love love love Hello Kitty. I owned almost everything in Hello Kitty. I think that every girls love Hello Kitty.

Another subject is drawing. Anime drawings are so cute and lovely. I usually tries to draw anime
pictures but it never turns out to be how I wanted to be but i still keep trying and trying!!
In my opinion, i think that writing a blog is fun thing you can do and anothe good thing about it is that you can share your personal feelings or whatever you want to say! This is the first time i blog but i hope whoever is reading this have enjoyed.
Good luck...

Until next time,Kimna

5 comments:

  1. This was a very interesting introduction. Good work and well done!
    'Ulzzang'I didn't know about this. You learn something new everyday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^Let's keep your good . from w......

    ReplyDelete