Wednesday 23 March 2011

Adventure World Quest


Hello everybody Today is my last day with this so i m going to tell you that i m writing about my favorite website.My favorite site is AQ in full name is Adventure World Quest .

This website is a game website that i like the most every free time went i searching the internet i always boring so i plays this game for fun .sometime went i m downloading something it was so lone maybe one hour so i start a the game call aq it fun and online with other people like friend.

This game has a lot of player and many of them are rich so the use AC coin that AC coin mean Adventure Coin this adventure coin is using money to bu it 5,000 AC is 19.95$.I only use normal money from the game call gold.

This game have upgrade to it also use money to but more expensive than the AC coin .upgrade is for one month or three month or one years.It cost twice.

This the end of my favorite website story so if you know this website mean to me very much if it mean to you to start to create you account is for free an easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment