Wednesday 23 March 2011

Younglearnersx blogspot is the best website forever!




Many people would like prefer Facebook as their favorite website. For me my best website is www.younglearnersx.blogpot.com. This website have many advantages to the students like me. This website is a website that the students can show their opinion and show their knowledge to the world. Also this website help students to learn and earn more knowledge from the other people. This website was shown all over the world. Students can improved their writing by this blog. On the other hand students use their brain more useful and also they can become a very creative person by this.

Even this are all the best advantages but there was some disadvantages about this website. This website is not really popular in the world and it was just used by the students from the same class or the same school. Also we can't really made friends or connecting with other people by this website.

This website is used by the teachers from A.C.E and some students from A.C.E. Not only this people, my friends and me also used this website to improve English. For me this website is great I really enjoy my writing on the blog and I wondered that my English is much more better than before.

I think that in the next 10 years this website maybe disappear but if continue to use and upload it more we can see this website. This website is really easy to use it just a step to learn about this website. I hope I can continue to use this website. I also hope that after u read this post you will join or enjoy with this website thank!

1 comment: