Wednesday 23 March 2011

Yahoo, my favorite website


There's a lot of websites in the Internet, But I have my own favorite website. It is Yahoo. Yahoo is the website which can brought us about news and checking others stuff on Internet. In my opinion, Yahoo isn't very famous but it's easy for me to do some research and the most important thing i like is Yahoo messenger. Yahoo messenger is made by Yahoo, It's easy for me to contact my friends and cousin that lived abroad by chatting or calling. I like to go on yahoo messenger, because there's a lot of my friends in it who lived abroad.

Yahoo also can let us create an account of mail and we also can sending mail too. Especially, It's gave us hot news on internet so people like to search on it. Sometimes it isn't good, because in the yahoo messenger chatting box we can viewing each other action by the web cam. people can use it to view at anything, but some bad people can take the picture of our face and print it to stick the wall along the street. So i think we should be careful for it.

Nowadays, Yahoo or Yahoo messenger is just simple because everyone knew it, but some of them didn't search on it or go on the messenger side. Maybe they think it's not fun or something.Whatever it is, Yahoo still my best website and i think it might be very famous in the future because everyone need an e-mail address.

2 comments: