Wednesday 23 March 2011

Facebook My Favorite Web Site

Hello Everyone ! This is my last blog and also my last time to show all of you about me now I want to tell all of you about my favorite web site . My favorite web site is Google and address is WWW.Facebook.com . Facebook now very popular every country every area every kind of person has Facebook account .

This web site can make us know each other all over the world , can upload photos and videos to the web site . Makes less money to invited friends to our party or call them go outside with us.Don't make us bored chat to everyone if they are online.show our mind to everyone somethings new or a news to them . We can find our old friends that never meet for along time ago . The members in Facebook can search their friends or classmates . We can play Facebook by mobile phone and less than we use computer . This is advantages about Facebook .

The disadvantage not much have it only wasted our time , Somebody make a love by facebook that is teenager don't need to do .That is my disadvantages about facebook.

2 comments:

  1. I like Facebook, but you are correct. For some people it can be a big waste of time. I don't use it often and I keep my details safe and private.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks , but if you keep private so how did your friend add you ?? from monster

    ReplyDelete