Friday 25 March 2011

My last study



Hi everybody! Today is my last day that study in this class.This term is i am very happy to study with the funny teacher but he is serious when we do an exam or quiz.But my felling with him I think he is a good teacher good work good teaching and also good explaining.

In this term I have know a lot of classmate that study with me.Oh!my classmate is very friendly polite and all the student is all well done.They also conversation with the teacher so funny and happy.This term I think that I am good at writing enough because now I always writing on the blog so it can make me good writing enough.And the teacher always give us to do the work in the group so it can make our speaking well and also do the different homework that I never seen before.Everybody always smile the most is Peng she always like smile when she smile is very attractive and look beautiful.


So I think study with teacher Philip Dark is very good and funny.He is look funny.All the classmate like his hair style because it easy.So now bye see you this term.........bye...bye..!

2 comments:

  1. Teacher looks funny? Oh no!!

    Good last post, Sim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you teacher funny......!!! take care@.@ from:sim

    ReplyDelete