Wednesday 23 March 2011

Popular website YouTube



All around the world many people know a lot of many website. But the popular that many people search and download the videos that they like.If you want to go to Youtube website you type WWW.Youtube.com. And then write the title of the videos that you want to search and download.

The reason that I like this website because when in my free time or I boring I would like to search my favorite funny videos and download this video.Some time I spend my time to search my videos that I like.If I compare this website with another website that I have ever open I think Youtube is the best because I like it , it have many new videos and I can search my favorite superstar activity especially many new dramas on this website,too.

This is my last time on blog I would like to say thank you to my teacher Philip. He is a good teacher he make all student have fun and I so happy when my lesson is about the blog because I can in prove my English language.I don't know I fall or pass but I still say good bye to blog and to the teacher.I hope many of you like this website,too.Bye bye

1 comment: