Wednesday 23 March 2011

My Favirout Website







There are many website that we love, but one website we like the most is FACEBOOK.

Facebook give many advantage it also give and disadvantage too.

The advantage are get know many people around the world, can chat with friends, post a picture, comments each other, and it also can write about our feeling in that too. In Facebook there are also many game to play went we are stress too.

Through that there are also many disadvantage about it too such as when we play chat alot it affect our eyes like failing eyes sight and sometime it also let people in to love way.

Facebook could play even on computer and even on phone we could play it where ever we want if we have internet. I usually play it at home or school. Sometime I use my phone to play it because I cab it every where I want. Do yo have a facebook account yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment