Wednesday 23 March 2011

My favourite Web-site !

Hi everybody ! Today is my last post that I am going to write .

Well my most favorite post is Botva . This web site is an online game . It is Russian . I am half Russian . The site is www . botva online . com . You , everybody who tries it won't be able to read anything , it is Russian . A lot if my friends play it . There only about 13 people or 12 and less know Russian language in ACE . They are my friends , you could meet me in room G3 .

I like it because it is fun , you could meet a lot of people in the chat , you could send messages , fight , farming , clans . There are lot's of others but you could check it . Oh I forgot , most of you can't understand it . But it is fun .

You could be friends in there . There are more than 2,430,713 registered people there . There are 41,684 who play mostly , almost everybody plays everyday . 10,617 are online right know . I am level 10 , my name in the game is IvanSovanneth , my rating is 11197 it is big , my clan rating is 219 , it means I am in a clan . You will not see this information in the front page .

You get to register there , you must do missions , fight , go to a farm , buy powerful weapons , be king of the hill , have a lot of gold . Well those are just the main rules of the game .

That is my most favorite site , have fun . Goodbye , and thanks for reading my post . I'll be happy to see some comments . Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment