Wednesday 23 March 2011

Facebook is my favorite website.


Facebook is my favorite website . in my country Facebook is very popular the people play it a lot especially student and worker , because they need to work and study around them . Facebook created and launched in February ,2004 by Harverd student , Mark Zukerberq , Eduardo Severin , Dustin Moskovitz.


I play facebook everyday because it easy to connect with the people in the world . all of my friends they also have facebook account . we use facebook to keep up with friend , upload photo , share link and video and learn more about people we meet. I always play it when I back from school it make me feel better when I feel bored from the class or when I finish my exercise .

I think facebook is a very popular and it make me feel happy when I play them . and I think when we play facebook it better then we play game because it make us know more people .

No comments:

Post a Comment