Thursday 24 March 2011

My Favorite Website


Most of the time I connected with internet in a day. There have some website that I always visit. And most of the time I visit a website that is “YouTube”. This is my favorite website because I can make, load, and share my own videos with the rest of the world.

YouTube is the most popular video website. There have full of type of videos. This is something that is literally amazing. After I have created my own video, I can upload easily in a few minutes.

In addition to being to create my online videos, I can also view those that others have created. What is nice about YouTube is that I get a wide variety of different videos, all on different topics, issues, and subjects. On YouTube, I can find videos focusing on pets, entertainment, sports, cars, and comedy. YouTube has is that videos must be no longer than ten minutes.

1 comment:

  1. I like Youtube too. I use it to upload my videos and then use the code to put them on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete