Wednesday 23 March 2011

Youtube



If you ask me "what is your favorite website?", I'm gonna have to think for a while for the answer because I'm always on the web so it's kind of hard to pick my favorite one. But if I really really have to pick, I will pick Youtube (youtube.com).


Youtube is a place where you can discover, watch, upload and share videos. This website was created by three former PayPal employees in February 2005 (Chad Hurley,Steve Chen, and Jaw Karim). To be able to upload videos, you have to be a Youtube user, in this case it means that you have to sign up for an account. You have to be at least 18 or older to sign up for an account.



If you just want to watch videos, you don't really have to sign up for an account (in this case, you are an unregistered user). Unregistered users may watch videos, and registered users may upload an unlimited number of videos. There are so many categories or types of videos for you to watch.
Some examples of these categories are: how-to& style, comedy, music, blogs....

The categories that i like to watch are comedy and music. I like to watch videos in the comedy category because i always find the videos to be really funny and really entertaining. And about the music, I could always find the new music videos to watch. The special thing about it is that i always discovers new stuff that i really never noticed before, the things that i wouldn't want to miss seeing.

2 comments:

  1. I use Youtube for learning Thai and to upload my own videos so I can put them on my blog. It's very useful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Snap

    Youtube is actually very useful to a lot of people. Some people are addicted to Youtube so much( one example is my cousin)that they have to go on the site every single day!!

    ReplyDelete