Wednesday 23 March 2011

My favourite website "Google"


Google is my favorite website but it always has advantages and disadvantages.

I like Google because we can check something such as videos, images,map, news... . Google is very popular and I prefer Google than another websites. So now we have to talk about the advantages of it. There are a lots of advantages of Google. And there are three reasons that I prefer Google. First, it very easy to search something on Google and it has a lots of information too.Second, it's very fast than another website, so it doesn't waste our times. Third, it's very important for all of the users.

The disadvantages is that some people they search and download some bad things such as video, images.... .

In my opinion, I think Google is the most popular website in the world that I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment