Friday 11 March 2011

School fashions

Hi everybody! you should know my name. In my English school students are really fashionable. They like Korean and west country fashions so much of the teenage in my English school try to wear like them.

Some boys wear T-shirts, polo shirts sometime jacket with brand name . Even that they like to wear jeans, faded jeans or shorts with brand name sneakers or shoes. The famous brand name that the boy like are NIKE and ADIDAS.

And girl I don't know much about them but I see some girls like wear short skirt with high heel and on the top they wear normal T-shirt or blouse. another thing some of girls like to wear like the boy they wear jeans with sneaker and T-shirt and less of the girl in my English school they like to wear dress come to study.

Now it my turn I like to wear long red and black T-shirt with black nylon shorts and my lovely brand name sneaker. i don't like to wear long jeans because it make my legs hot and it feel uncomfortable. This is my school and my fashions style the I like to show all of you.
bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment