Friday 11 March 2011

My Fashion ^^


Hi ! I'm koko and I'm stay in Group NO NAME . I'm a student in ACE . Here are some popular fashions in my school . What do you think about this.....?


Many students wear baggy Pants, But I don't like so much. I think they're Horrible . My friend wear normal jean and Platform Boots with a light Shirt and dart blue belt . Hmmm .... I think It quite fashionable. He say that It is his style .


Some Girl in my school like to wear jean shorts with Neon colors and Platform shoes . This fashion is very Cool and Fashionable , too . I love neo Color too .


My Teacher is very handsome . He wear dark pant and always light blue shirt with platform Boot . especially He's very cute with his Four Eye..... Wooooo !!!


What do I wear? I like Neon Shirt and Neon Jean with athletic shoes and with light Red belt and I always stay with my Headphones all the time , so It quite Fashionable . I always Shopping at the weekend .......... !!



Thx 4 Reading (THE END)

No comments:

Post a Comment