Friday 11 March 2011

Juicy Couture Brand-name Bags is Fashionable



Here is my Fashion Blog. I love Fashionable Bags, Wallets, Clothing and Shoes. But I like Bags and Wallet the most, Especially The Brand-name Bags. My favorite Brand-name bags and wallets is "Juicy Couture". It is the fashionable and Cute style, I've got the Juicy bags and wallet at home. Anyway, This Brand not only produce bags and wallet, but It also produce shirts and pants too. I don't like there Clothes, Because It looks old-Fashioned. I like to carry my Juicy bags and wallet everywhere I go. Everyone said that It's kind of weird, but I still
like them.

My Juicy Couture wallet nowadays, Is look the same as the picture, but different colors. I've got a little light pink and Black. This kind of style is little messy, but for me it's damn cool and make me look more attractive. Not only Juicy bags, but The other Brand-name bags I also interesting about it too. My life lived within Brand-name Stuff, even it's expensive but I try my best to take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment