Friday 11 March 2011

My fashion

Today I want to tell all of you about my friends and my neighbor fashion that they wears everyday.

Many of my friends that wear baggy pants but I don't like them because it look silly guys why did they need to show their underwear . Some of my friends they wear long sleeves T-shirts I also like them because it cool and we can wear with pants or jean .My friends like to wear DJ hat it look nice and cool but it expensive I also like to wear and a lot of DJ hat at my house . Shorts a lot of my neighbor like to wear they said it not hot and easy to walk . I also it shorts . Some of my friends they don't like to wear a black jacket they said when they wear the black jacket it make them hot but I like black jacket it is cool it fit to all clothes . They also like brand name clothing it like blue shark , arrow , pierr cardin , Giordano .... It all expensive clothes.

Some of my girls friends (my friends that is girls ) like short skirts with brown legging they wear it to school or go for a walk . I like them when they wear it to go for a walk but I don't like them when they wear it to study because we go to school for study not go to show anyone that you are beautiful or sexy. They all wear knee high boots they think that is beautiful cool fashionable but I think that is not cool and beautiful it look silly when they wear it to school. They all like brand-name clothing because it high quality and we can use for along time .

No comments:

Post a Comment