Friday 11 March 2011

Fashion For Today


Today, fashion is very popular. Many teenagers like dress up as a fashionable. Some guys dress up by copy the style of the Super Star or singer. Now, I would like to talk about my friends who are very fashionable. They like to wear neon T- shirt with the shorts or jeans. They are so cute when they put on those clothes. It's very popular in my country. Most teenagers always wear it with different decoration of the shirt. Sometimes, they wear it and put a long scarf. I really like those style. It isn't too sexy, nor simple.

This just a part of the fashion for my friends. Some of them like to wear a long sleeves shirt with jeans. You can image how cool is it. It's not classic style, but when you put on it you would know how cute you are. If you make up a little bit and wear this kind of style, it's too cool.

My friends and I like to wear flip-flops. It's very comfortable and it's easy to walk. Now, flip- flops have many decoration and many stylish. You can buy it everywhere. But sometimes, we prefer sneakers too. When we go for a walk or a filed trip. We like to wear sneakers. Sneakers now are very popular for the teenager and adult.

Sometimes, My friends and like like to wear high-heel shoes too. It can help us more taller and look sexy too. We usually wear the same style and the same color of clothes or shoes too. It looks very complicated when we wear the same style like this. I love this.

Fashion is a part of our life. We need to be not so modern and not very classic. we need to be int he middle. So we can live in the society with the fresh feeling. Some people think that be a fashionable waste money. It's right idea. But as i said we need to be in the middle.

Thank....

No comments:

Post a Comment