Friday 11 March 2011

Fashion in my neighborhood

Clothes are very important for people but if them don't have fashion so people like wear it are not happy .The fashion can help all people in the world was happy and beauty . So the clothes or shoes or somethings need to have fashion.

In my neighborhood have a lot of people . Some people like these fashions or some people like those fashions so in my neighborhood have a lot of fashions . Here are some popular fashions in my neighborhood . what do you think about them ?

I wear simple t-shirts and jeans with neon color jacket . I like them . I think they are comfortable . some people wear short skirts with dark color t-shirts and knee- high boots . I like them too . They are cool . Some people like baggy pants but I don't like . I think they're ugly . My cousin like some light color dresses with platform shoes . I don't like them . They're unattractive . About athletic shoes have a lot of people like them . They're fashionable . Some people wear dark legging with short skirts but I don't like . They are uncomfortable . I think wear blue jeans with black belt and t-shirt with light pink scarf . They are cute . If you like wear dresses you should wear jewelry . Special we wear t-shirt having black and white stripes with jacket that have pockets and Hip-Hop wristwatch . They're interesting . About slipper shoes ; espadrilles and sandal shoes we can wear with short pants and or short skirt and blouse or coat . The t-shirts have stripe wear with jeans or pants are popular . But people like wear brand-name clothing so it is expensive . Clothes have a lot of fashion we can wear it that we like .

No comments:

Post a Comment