Friday 11 March 2011

My neighborhood fashionable clothes



Hi!I'm Sivchhe .Today I want to show you what my neighborhood wearing?

Most of my neighborhood are fashionable.They love to wear Brand-name ,athletic shoes ,dark legging ,neon color ,cute watches ,platform shoes ,fashionable necklace ,cute earring and modern ring.They think all of these things can make them look fashionable .

For example like baggy pant. More teenage boy think that if they wear baggy pant it may make them look handsome.
For the teenage girls they really love to wear neon color shirt , short skirt ,dark legging and palm shoes.The girl who has wear this fashion clothes may think that they look cute.
But don't think like them because i think we should wear more normal clothes to make us look more modest .

About me,i love to wear comfortable t shirt and cool jeans and normal shoes. In my opinion,i think it make me comfortable to walk, do any work.and make me look modest.But sometime I wear fashionable clothes too . I hope that some teenage will think like me.







No comments:

Post a Comment