Friday 11 March 2011

Fashion That I Like


Today I am writing about fashion .

First , I want to tell you about shoes that I like .I like all kind of shoes like sneakers , athletic shoes and more . I think they're cool and they're comfortable and fashionable . Second , I want to tell you about pants that I like . I like baggy pants , shorts and faded jeans and neon jeans . I think they're very awesome . Third , I want to tell you about clothes that I like . I like faded clothes , colorful clothes and long shirts . I wear them like almost everyday . I think they're cute and cosy . Fourth , I want to tell about hats that I like . I like cowboy hats and caps . I think is very attractive .

I think fashion is cool and sometimes silly because sometimes the designers design some new styles and some is very creative .

No comments:

Post a Comment