Friday 11 March 2011

FASHION CLOTHES





Hello all of my friends I am a high school student in one school. Many of the student in my school are very fashionable and some are not fashionable. Some of them they like to wear the baggy pants cause they think it's cool but i don't like that fashion because I think it's look very ugly and not comfortable. But some of them are very nice and have a good looking.

For me I like sport clothes like sport shoes,sport short,sport T-Shirt... ,because it has a good looking and comfortable.I also like brand name clothes. Everyone think that brand name clothes are very expensive because it's in a high quality. But for me brand name clothes are very interesting because it has good looking , attractive and it is a good quality . When we look at the brand name clothes for the first time we will think that it's simple but when we wear it we will think that we are a high class person and hand some.

No comments:

Post a Comment