Friday 11 March 2011

My fashions about the T-shirt shoes and jeans




There are many fashions in the world. The fashions I would like to tell you is the fashion in south Korea. In the south Korea the fashions I would tell you are about shoes, jeans and T-shirt. They're a lot of people wear the T-shirt, and jeans. They like wear the T-shirt, that had many colors like white, black and the Neon colors and had the letters or the pictures on it. But I think many people they like to wear the Neon colors because it make your T-shirt is colorful. About the jeans they like to wear black or blue jeans and had the letters and some styles on the jeans. The shoes they like to wear are athletic shoes, boots or knee-high boots and plat form shoes. There are many styles and colors for the shoes. For athletic shoes I think it is colorful, boots they wear black or brown, knee-high boots and plat form shoes it's colorful.

No comments:

Post a Comment