Friday 11 March 2011

My school and My friend fashion .


Here is the fashion that I want to tell all of you are MY SCHOOL FASHION and MY FRIEND FASHION .

In my school some of boy like to wear the baggy pants , but I don't like it because when they wear it they look so uncomfortable and like a gangster. and they like to wear big watch it look cool. like to put the long hair with some color like Korean pop star they're look fashionable .

But some of boy didn't do like that. they like to where faded jeans which white shirt and athletic shoes and they put short hair with no color they look very comfortable and modest .

some girls like to wear short skirt with high heel and many style of hair with interested color. they look attractive , but I don't like because they look very sexy .

but some of girl are opposite they always wear longskirt with white shirt at school they also wear the sneakers and small watch I'm very like them because they're look very cute and modest.
this my friend fashion they like to wear T shirt and jeans with black shoes and big black watch and long brown hair , but at home she like to wear shots with T shirt and sometime she wear dress, I like her fashion because she look so cute and simple .

No comments:

Post a Comment