Friday 11 March 2011

Fashionable Clothes





In my neighborhood,there are a lot of fashion clothes.People in my neighbor like new fashionable clothes.They like to wear new clothes,for example boys in my neighbor like to wear baggy pants,also girls like to wear short skirt.I don't think it look good.what do you think?What about your opinion?
Many people like to wear the baggy pants even my friend ,also wear baggy pants.He wear a baggy pants with brand-named clothes and a athletic shoes.He said that it is very comfortable ,cool,and fashionable,but I don't think so.his brother likes to wear brand-named clothes ,jean,and a shoes.He wearing like he was a son of a rich man.
Many girls in my neighbor likes to wear short pants ,or a skirt with a neon colors clothes.Their shoes were high heels or a knee high boots.Does it look fashionable?I think it is fashionable clothes because neon color are also fashionable.Moreover,there are some girl who likes to wear high quality ,expensive clothes and a very new brand-name clothes.They thought that they are a queen by buying something without paying money so they try to buy a lot of thing that are expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment