Friday 11 March 2011

My favorites fashion



Hi all friends here are the fashion that I love. I likes wearing shorts or short skirt with white T-shirt and athletic in the evening when I played basket ball or badminton. I like to wear it because it look cute and easy to sport.


In the morning I likes wear jeans with neon shirt and brand-name shoes like VNE cause it look and we no need to wear sexy in the morning. If I go to dinner I like to wear short dress with brand-name bag and shoes. Wearing short dress it look so cool and sexy. When I went to school I like to wear T-shirt and jeans because it look simple and we shouldn't sexy in the school. I love to use VNC shoes, GUESS or BEBE shirt, and CHANNEL bag.

This is the picture of Pancake she is the star. I like her wearing. Finally thank for enjoy reading my post and if u like wearing like me u can comment here. Please tell me if I have any mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment