Friday 11 March 2011

Niki's Fashionable Blog!



Hi! I'm Niki, and I'm a junior high school student in Cambodia. Here are some popular fashions I like and in my neighborhood. Let check it out! What do you think about it?

Many girls wear a dark legging, but I don't liked it. I think they're ugly and unattractive. I like a knee-high boots. They are expensive but they are popular, valuable and attractive too. They also can keep protect our skin from sunlight too. I also like a brand name sandal too. It expensive but it cool and comfortable. I like a shoes that is import from European countries and from U.S.A. Example like Dior, Nike, Adidas....

Some guys like a baggy pants, but I don't like them. I think they're ugly and it not valuable. My brother wears a brand name trouser and the oxford shoes. He says it look like an old people but it in the high-class.

On the other hand many people love wearing the watch that is cheap but in low quality and some they like to wear a cartoon watch. I think they're unattractive. I like a brand name and superior watch. I think it great and comfortable. My brother too he love wearing a watch.

However let talk about the belt and the wallet. I really love it. The belt is also the important things to the clothes attraction. We should choose the best. I think the belt that I often see is Louis Vuitton and also the wallet. Many people also like Gucci belt.
Now let talk about the sunglasses and the tie. I like a sunglasses that is very popular and in high quality. I think the green glasses also look great. On the other hand we should buy the sunglasses that look attractive.





This is all about my neighbor hood and my fashion. I hope you will giving your opinion on this and please giving me some advise if I said something wrong! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment