Friday 11 March 2011

My Fashion Point of View


Nowadays, people know people by how they dress. Many teenagers have their own group of friends, so they can be popular by setting new trends at school. Many girls usually wear neon T-shirts with pictures or writing on it with dark skinny jeans and sneakers. I think this trend is very cool and it is very stylish. Sometimes, those girls wear striped tank top with dark jacket and a mini-skirt or shorts with knee-high boots. This is very fashionable and cute.

My friends and I often like to wear the same clothes, we like to hang out, so fashion is very important. I usually wear T-shirt with faded jeans and flip-flops. My friends often wear sweaters and skinny jeans with pumps or sneakers. I think our trends are very popular in my country. People always want to dress simple but fashionable.

Some boys like to wear baggy jeans. I think it's ugly and disgusting. My brother often wear T-shirt with tight jeans and dark sandals. He says that this trend is very cool and comfortable. My dad like to wear striped shirt and dark trousers with leather belt and oxford shoes. This trend is very sophisticated.

Some people like to show off their brand-name clothing. There are lots of popular designing like Gucci, Channel, Dior, etc. The fashion industry is in most countries like France and Italy. There are lots of famous designer in France and Italy. Those brand-name clothing is very expensive but it has high quality and it's very stylish and popular.

Fashion is also show us people's nationality. Every country have different trends. In Japan, traditional people like to wear kimonos and wooden flip-flops. In France, people like to beret with striped T-shirt and short scarf. In Cambodia, traditional people wear blouse and long skirt with flip-flops. I think this kind of clothing is very old-fashioned.

Everyone has their own fashion sense, so others don't have to criticize them. I also have my own trends. I like neon t-shirts with writing and picture on them and dark skinny jeans with matching flip-flops or sneakers. I hate wearing heels, they are very uncomfortable but I like knee-high boots.

I like long white or black silky dresses with pumps. I like fashion, if there was a fashion show, I always watch it. Fashion is about showing and expressing yourself, letting people know who you are. Fashion is my thing and I enjoy designing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment