Wednesday 16 March 2011

Dancing in the club


In 2010 October 3rd it was my birthday. My whole family and my friends were celebrated at the night club. The name of the club is FLY club. We all wearing sexy and we dancing Hip Hop. I got lots of gifts. I felt so happy.

We stayed in the club until midnight. My dad and my uncle all drunk cause they drank to much wine and we all danced together. At that time all my friend push me to dance in the middle. They all clap the hand for me and played my favorite Hip Hop song for me. The title of the song is '' Change ''. I got cool dancing and all my friend were shouting my name loudly. Then the music had stopped and it time to sing happy birthday for me. And all the people in the club had came to celebrate it us. When we celebrated it already we all went back home about 1 o'clock in the middle of the night. I drove home my self cause my dad and mom were drunk.

At the end I felt so happy at that time. I can't forget it cause it was the first time that I got in the club and the first time that I drove the car my self without someone look after me. Finally thank for enjoy reading my post. And sorry for any mistake.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday... how old are you now?

    ReplyDelete