Wednesday 16 March 2011

The Enchanted Chocolate House


Two years ago, I went to New Zealand to visit my cousin for three weeks. At first, I was very excited that I could explore a new place. On the first day, my cousin took me to an enormous shopping mall. She said that in that mall has everything that I could buy. I was very delighted to hear that because I loved shopping.

The mall was crowded, I could hardly breath. Then, I couldn't find my cousin, I tried not to panic and thought of some thing that could help me. I was very scared, I couldn't think right in this crowd. So, I decided to go to the restroom for some fresh air. It was too crowded to get out but at last I could find the restroom.

After a few deep breathe, I still couldn't think of anything. So, I got out of the restroom and walked out of the mall with no destination. Suddenly, a chocolate house just appeared in front of me. It looked like any other normal chocolate house but I got a strange feeling about this one.

I decided to go in the chocolate house. In the inside, it was huge and it had every kind of chocolate. The smell of the chocolate made me feel better. Then, the owner came out and ask me what I wanted to buy. I told her that I got lost and I had no feeling to buy anything, but I came in here because chocolate made me feel better.

The owner said that I should buy the star-shaped chocolate because the symbol of stars would guide to where I wanted to go. I didn't the owner because I thought that she was persuading me to buy her chocolate. In the end, I bought that chocolate anyway be cause I thought chocolate would me think straight.

After I ate some chocolates, I saw my cousin sitting on a bench crying because she couldn't find me. I ran to her happily, then I thanked to the chocolates that help me find her, so I told my cousin it. Furthermore, my cousin and I came back to look for the chocolate house but it was gone. We couldn't find it. My cousin said that I might be imagining it.

I felt very strange about this, so I looked in to my bag for some more chocolates, but it was gone too. I told myself that maybe I was daydreaming, so we went back home. Next day, my cousin took me to the beach, it was very beautiful and the smell of the sea was refreshing. I felt relaxing and I told myself that today would be a very good day.

After a few walks around the beach, I felt hungry so I went back for some food. Suddenly I realized that my diamonds bracelet was gone. I looked everywhere on the beach, but I couldn't find it anywhere. I was very upset then I saw that chocolate house again. I went in and owner came out as usual.

She gave me a box of diamond-shaped chocolate because she said that I was the 100th customer so I won a prize. Also, She told me that this kind of chocolate would find me a treasure that I was looking for. I asked her that I felt strange about her chocolate house. She told me this chocolate house invited only the person who had a destiny with it. I didn't care about what she said and got out.

Then when I went back home sadly, I put my hand into my pocket and I found my bracelet. I was overjoyed, suddenly I remember what the owner told me. Everything she had told me was all true, first was the chocolate that guide me to my destination and now chocolate that would find me my treasure. I was very surprised and when I arrived home I told my cousin about it.

She didn't believe it. I tried to tell her the truth but she won't believe. So, I gave up and spent the rest of my trip happily. When I went back home in Cambodia, I told my parents about it too but they didn't believe me either. I didn't care about what they said to me, because this trip was the best thing that I could ever imagine. I discovered that there was an enchanted chocolate house.

No comments:

Post a Comment