Wednesday 16 March 2011

Grandmother's house


On holiday I went to my grandmother's house in summer with my family. This house was near the sea and behind the house there was the mountains. Outside the house it was wonderful and interesting. Inside the house it look fashion and tidy. In the morning we ate breakfast and made some food for eat when we climbed the mountain. I climbed on the top of the mountain, I felt so good. There has the fresh air and interesting. I toke some photos about the trees, beautiful flowers, animals, insects and a lot of something.

After we went to the house for made barbecue. At night we made barbecue on the beach. I played volleyball with my sister and talked about ghost story. I believed the ghost and I scared the ghost but i don't why I wanted to listen about ghost story. When I ate dinner already, I toke some photos with my family. I really loved this memory and I will remember it.

No comments:

Post a Comment