Wednesday 16 March 2011

My New Car


This is my new car.I bought it in my brother birthday party in Japan,Tokyo.Do you think it look good?This car is new,gigantic,beautiful.
I absolutely likes this car.This car always do good job by taking me and my family go to the place that I want safely.Moreover,it is easy to find the machine that into the car.Although,It is hard to damaged too.It is a good car.It was made by Honda,Japan.Honda company is a great company.This company is one of the sucessful company in one of the world.Also product of this company is hard to damaged and break.Additionally ,this car can help you to protect the environment. it is not going to damaged the environment.This is all of my description about my car.do you like it?Do you need a car that can take you safely from your house to work?Do you want to have a car that can protect the environment?It is very important to protect the environment.do you think so?
Finally, I suggested you to buy this car.This car is a great car.When you drive it,it will make you become more handsome.

1 comment:

  1. if the car make boy handsome, when girl drive it make her look beatutiful right?

    ReplyDelete