Wednesday 16 March 2011

Dentist:s : Check it out ! ! !

Hi everybody ! Today our class is writing about different stories . The stories are from pictures given by our teacher . Everybody gets different pictures , they could swap if they wanted to .

Well , my picture is dentist room with a waitress in it . I am telling you , I just hate dentists . Dentists are around the world , they work to live and help people who come into there dental clinics . I heard a story from one dentist who was treating me , he told me that when he was a little boy , he disliked dentists . As he was raised in a rich family , his mother took very big care of his teeth . He never wanted to go there .( dental clinics ) But when he was a grown up he started to get interests in this job . He learned in a university for four years . After he graduated from the university he started a small clinic . It became bigger , bigger and very successful . He became a dentist himself . Amazing for me , the one who hated it became what he hated and started liking it .

Let's come back to what I have started . I hated it because it was very hurt , to long , fierce tools and I am nervous . All people around the world look at dentists from different ways , they could say they like it , they could say they hate it , they could say they don't like it . I hate it no matter what because I am only eleven years old . I try keeping my fear .

My best friend says that it doesn't hurt , the main thing is that it is hurt just a few seconds . After that you feel nothing . That's why . I just answered you two questions " The reason people like and dislike dentists " .

There lot's of dentists in the world . They also have different feelings . Some dentists could be harsh and not careful , some could be friendly and careful .

People usually study four to five years in a dental university . As he graduates he must be a " Dental surgeon " . They must know restorative ( fillings , crowns , bridges ) . There are lot's more but I am running out of time . Thanks a lot to everybody who reads my post . It would be great if I see some comments . ( I usually never get any comments )


See you soon ! ( I have written this from my own opinion )

3 comments:

  1. Sovanneth, how are you?

    Good introduction- it made me want to read more!

    You wrote: 'Dentists are around the world , they work to live and help people who come into there dental clinics.'

    'there' should be 'their' in this sentence. If you don't know why ask me in class. It's a very common mistake but a good problem to fix!

    Good post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading the post!I will ask!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teacher Philip,did you find my lost post?

    ReplyDelete