Wednesday 16 March 2011

My Trip To Sihanouk Ville Province

Hi ! Everyone now it's my last blog and I want to tell all of you about My Trip to Sihanouk ville province.

We get up at 4 am and we started the trip in 5 am . On 7 am I arrived yey mao . When we pray to her finish we start to go trough Sihanouk ville . In the car everyone very happy they sing a song , have a joke , sleep , talking , eating a lots of thing that we do in the cars . On the ways I saw a lots of naturals fruits , Tree , Naturals air , Natural plants . The road easy to drive we can drive fast as we wanted .

On 10 am we arrived Sihanouk ville . When we arrived Sihanouk ville we go find a restaurant because no one eat breakfast yet everyone very hungry . When we finished breakfast we started to find hotel . A lots of good hotel their it like Sokha , Garden hill , crystal , Sac Meas and more . My dad decide to sleep at Sac Meas it a 4 star hotel that hotel was very nice have a swimming pool , free breakfast , good service and big parking places .

When we take a shower finished we go to beaches a lots of beaches their but my dad choose ocherteal beaches because that beach have a lot of tourist , a lot of people to visited , blue water ,rent boat to island and have rent a water skiing .

On Sunday Morning it the day that I need to go back home 8 o'clock in the morning we start to go back to phnom penh . On 12 pm I arrived yey mao . On 5 pm we arrived phnom penh .

3 comments:

  1. Sihanouk ville looks very beautiful. I used Google images to find some photos of the lovely beaches there. You are lucky to have holidays at Sihanouk ville.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I hpoe you could enjoy . From Monster

    ReplyDelete