Monday 14 March 2011

My school fashion

Hello everybody in here now I want to describe my school fashion today!All my classmate are make their own style to look modern than other people in school!

So in my school has a lot of style such us: uniform shoes bag wallet tie and the another that they wear to school.My friend has wear like the Korea style because they really like the Korea style. My classmate like to wear short skirt with the strip and the dark colors.And the running shoes and boots.Their wallet is very modern than other people in my school like the L&V model and the famous model around the world.

So now bye see you next time.

1 comment:

  1. HI Sim

    Good work.

    'My friend has wear like the Korea style because they really like the Korea style.'

    Look at the above sentence. Better would be to write:
    'My friends wear the Korean style because they really like it.'

    ReplyDelete