Wednesday 16 March 2011

Gorilla In My Mind




At the time I was young I remembered that my family took me to Africa as the land that covered with lots of forest. There are many different animals and many different kind of people that live there. It seemed to be hot and didn't have water at there. People used to eat fruit instead of water because there are less water there.

On the second day we went to a huge jungle with many different animals such as gorillas, chimpanzee, elephants, tigers, lions, crocodiles, snakes etc. I saw one gigantic gorilla with a tiny baby gorilla on it back stayed on the tree and found some fruits for its baby. I think that the gigantic gorilla was protecting it baby from danger too. Even they protected their family they also lived safe and happily. Gorilla is the most fantastic animal.

I think that having on the holiday at a jungle is one the most fund and it also can teach us know lots of many animals. It is difficult for us to know an animals if we not go and study about it live.

No comments:

Post a Comment